Solar Home Sales Increase 14% Year over Year in Phoenix

Posted · Add Comment

Phoenix solar home sales statistics for 2020. Solar homes in the Phoenix area increased over 14% year over year in Maricopa County according to data from the Arizona Regional MLS. There was a total of 4,870 solar homes sold in Phoenix, including homes with both leased and owned solar on the rooftop.

Phoenix median sales price for solar homes in Maricopa County

 

Solar homes accounted for 6.7% of the total homes sold in the Phoenix area, up from the 5.7% we saw in 2019.

Solar homes in Phoenix accounted for 6.7% of total sales in Maricopa County

The median price of a solar home reached $358,000 for all solar homes.  Homes with leased solar had a median price of $337,250 while homes with owned solar reached a median sales price of $410,000 in 2020.

It took an average of 34 days to sell a solar home (33 for leased solar homes and 35 for owned solar homes) while the market average throughout the year was 32 for all real estate in the Phoenix area.

61% of the total solar home sales in the Phoenix area were homes with leased solar while owned solar accounted for the remaining 39% of the solar home sales in 2020.

 

 

Download a PDF version of the Phoenix Solar Home Sales Market Report by clicking here.

Rob is Phoenix’s first solar home broker that specializes in the sale of solar homes throughout the Phoenix metro area. As a multi-million dollar solar home sales specialist in the Phoenix area, Rob has helped countless home owners with the sale and transfer of their solar. He focuses on marketing the benefits of the solar, educating potential buyers (and their agents too) on the ease and simplicity of solar, assists in working with appraisers in determining the right value for a solar home, and understands the intricacies of the solar lease and solar loan transfer process.  With over 26 years experience in the real estate industry and a focus on solar for the last 13 years, Rob has become a local resource for solar homes in the Phoenix area.

For more information, questions or inquiries you can reach Rob at 480-888-1234.

 

Looking to Sell Your Phoenix Area Solar Home?

Free solar lease transfer ebook for Arizona home owners

Download Free Ebook!

Download your free copy of the "Guide to Solar Lease Transfers for Arizona Homeowners". Avoid common pitfalls, lease transfer problems, and issues that can cost you thousands in equity and hours of headaches.

Click here!

Solar systems, whether leased or owned, provide the homeowner with a lower cost of ownership.

2014 EPA Study on the impact of solar in residential housing

The amount of sunshine energy that hits the surface of the Earth every minute is greater than the total amount of energy that the world's human population consumes in a year!

Home Power Magazine

When there's a huge solar energy spill, it's just called a nice day.

Anonymous

Solar - A shining example of alternative energy

Anonymous

It's really kind of cool to have solar panels on your roof.

Bill Gates

What a source of power! I hope we don't have to wait till oil and coal run out before we tackle that.

Thomas Edison