Beginning in real estate in 1994 while still attending the University of Kansas, he focused on helping buyers and sellers when real estate required old school tactics and perseverance (before the internet when homes for sale were published weekly by the local multiple listing service). In 1995, Rob started a mortgage company in the Phoenix area that he sold in 2005 and experienced real estate from the lending perspective. As a Realtor with the Phoenix Association of Realtors, Rob has earned the following designations:
- Eco-Broker – certified green real estate broker that focused on solar, green and sustainability aspects of real estate.
- National Association of Realtor GREEN designation – another widely acclaimed green and sustainable designation
- CLHMS – Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialists – training focused on selling high end luxury homes, awarded to top agents that have sold luxury listings
- CNE – Certified Negotiation Expert – focused training on helping buyers and sellers negotiation through difficult and tricky situations
- ABR – Accredited Buyer Representative – focused training on working with home buyers in a real estate transaction
- ASP – Accredited Staging Professional – training that covers all aspects of home staging.
- CFE – Certified Foreclosure Expert – training on how to handle short sales and the foreclosure process
- BPI Certified Building Analyst – certified as an energy auditor
- BPI Certified Healthy Home Evaluator – certified to identify and help mitigate health hazards in the home, ranging from inefficiencies to indoor toxins.
In his free time, Rob is an avid scouter and volunteers as a scoutmaster for a local scout troop. He loves hiking and backpacking whenever he can (for those that have attended Wood Badge, Rob is a Beaver and is a member of the Order of the Arrow). If not hiking, Rob continues his lifelong passion of photography (mainly portraiture) as he pesters his family and friends to go out and take photos with him.
To contact Rob, he can be reached at 480-888-1234.